Giving at Center Church
Just like every other aspect of Center Church, our giving is always Fixed on Jesus. We don't give out of obligation or compulsion, but out of a cheerful heart of worship and gratefulness, recognizing that everything we have comes from the generous hand of God to begin with! In giving to a local church, you are able to partner in mission and contribute to the gospel work being done in our midst, in our community and throughout the world.
(Any information you provide via giving online is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection and will remain private and will never be given away to third parties.)
Why We Give
Did you know that Jesus actually cares about how we use our money? One of the most powerful declarations he made was, “…where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” When we give our money, we are really giving our hearts. There is no better investment than giving your hearts to God's work because He will always turn your investment into something bigger and better than you could ever imagine.
What Your Giving Supports
When you give of your heart and money to Center Church, it goes towards a many number of things:
- Facility Upkeep and Management
- Ministry Events and Supplies
- Staff Salaries
Along with the day to day ministry needs, we structure much of our budget to care for others within the church, the community and gospel ministry worldwide:
- We care for our members in need through a benevolence fund that supplies help with any number of needs when times are tough.
- We provide professional counseling for those who need it and can't afford it.
- We support local community outreaches such Hope for Addiction and P82 Homes.
- We also help fund international missions through our support of Christ Pour Tou church in Haiti, Rancho 3M School and Orphanage in Mexico, the planting of and support of churches through Sovereign Grace Churches, and more!
Ways To Give
- Give a one time gift online by clicking on the button above.
- Set up a recurring gift by creating an account with PushPay.
- Give via cash or check in the offering containers at the back of the auditorium during the Sunday morning services.
- Mail a check to the church office or have your bank send a check automatically.